It Is Time for Spanish Oaks Elementary RegistrationPublished by kali.brown on Thu, 07/16/2015 - 10:52
Welcome Back!! We hope this communication finds you enjoying an amazing summer full of family, food and fun! We are looking forward to welcoming you at each of the following upcoming events:
A. Elementary Registration ... Thursday, July 30, 2015 from 7:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
If you were unable to participate in early registration, we need to see you on Thursday, July 30, 2015 from 7:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m. for Elementary Registration. It is very important we obtain an accurate enrollment count at this time. Please contact the school ASAP if you are unable to make it to registration on July 30, 2015.
- Pay Donation ($20/student)
- Order and pay for Class T-shirt ($5/each)
- SIS Web Information Update, i.e., contact, medical, email, emergency, etc.
- Family Packet, i.e., school calendar magnet, Back to School flyer, website information, Family Information Guide (new families), schedules, etc.
- School Lunch: Payment and Online "Free and Reduced Lunch" Application
- PTA Membership Sign-ups and Room Volunteer information (separate from school donations)
- Kindergarten Assessment Sign-ups
** Please note: If you participated in our Early Registration, you are not required to come on July 30, 2015. However, we would love to see you and have you complete item(s) 4-7.
B. Back to School Night ... Tuesday, August 18, 2015 @ 3:00 p.m.
2:00-2:45 6th Grade Parent Meeting
3:00-3:20 Parent Meeting: Mrs. Brown introduce teachers, safety protocol, home-school communication, and year’s focus, … (teachers excused to return to classrooms), PTA moment
3:30-3:55 1st rotation (teachers present year's objectives to parents)
4:05-4:30 2nd rotation (teachers present year's objectives to parents)
** Kindergarten will present to parents Thursday, August 20, 2015 from 3:45 p.m.-4:30 p.m. Sign-ups for Kindergarten Assessment will be available at BOTH events.
** Please note: This is a time for teachers to explain and describe the school year expectations. The presentation(s) will begin promptly at 3:30 AND 4:05 (a bell will sound). Please be in your seats and ready to listen. Questions may be asked at the end of the presentation. Out of respect for our amazing teachers, please keep all young children with you at all times. The teachers have worked all summer long to ready their classrooms for the return of students … Please do not allow younger siblings to disturb the classroom(s) in any way.
- First Day of School for 2015-2016: Wednesday, August 19, 2015 (early out day)
- First Day of Kindergarten for 2015-2016: Wednesday, August 26, 2015 (early out day)