At Spanish Oaks Elementary we are pleased to offer a wide variety of extracurricular opportunities through the implementation of our many EXTRA programs. Information, dates, times, ages, etc., will be posted here, and updated throughout the year. A special "thank you" to our amazing teachers, faculty and staff for making these opportunities available to our students!
- Arts EXTRA: w/ Heidi Dimmick Registration Form (Tuesdays/Thursdays, 9/24/19-10/15/19 )
- Chess EXTRA: w/ Laura Dyches Tuesday(s)/Thursday(s) beginning February , 2020 in the Little Theater and runs through March . This is for 4th-6th grade students during the lunch hour. This time is to practice chess for fun and maybe participate in mini tournaments! Nebo Chess Tournament
- Choir EXTRA: (1st-6th grades) w/ Amy Lewis, Chrissie Robinson (directors), Katie Drollinger (pianist) Wednesday(s), 8:00am-8:45am (Little Theatre) Fall Choir BEGINS Registration Form ... Spring Choir BEGINS Registration Form
- Drama/School Play: w/ Amy Lewis and Chelsie Call
We are so excited to announce our school play for the school year! It will be .... ! Students in 3rd-6th grade(s) are welcome to audition. There will be a MANDATORY parent meeting @ 7:00pm. Below is the link to sign up for auditions. Please complete the survey prior to the parent meeting. Auditions will be from 4:00 pm-6:00 pm and from 4:00 pm-6:00 pm in the gym. Performances will be @ 7pm.
- Math Lab: w/ Tiffany Taylor (by teacher appointment only) on Tuesday(s) and Thursday(s) from 3:15pm-4:15pm during January/February
- Orchestra - w/ Katie SanDiego for 6th grade students: 2018-2019 Schedule * Start time: 8:00 a.m.
- Coding EXTRA: w/ ... 6 weeks on Tuesday(s)/Thursday(s): from 3:15pm-4:15pm (3rd, 4th, 5th grades) Registration Form
- Science EXTRA: w/ Miss McKendrick (grades 4-6) and Miss Young (grades 1-3) on Wednesday afternoons from 3:15 p.m.- 4:15 p.m. beginning . Classes will be held in Room 31 (grades 1-3), and Room 15 (grades 4-6). Registration Form
- Book Cafe EXTRA: w/ Susan Phelps, Lindsay Liddle