At Spanish Oaks Elementary we are pleased to offer a wide variety of extracurricular opportunities through the implementation of our many EXTRA programs. Information, dates, times, ages, etc., will be posted here, and updated throughout the year. A special "thank you" to our amazing teachers, faculty and staff for making these opportunities available to our students!
- Arts EXTRA: w/ Heidi Dimmick Registration Form (January 2018-2019)
- Chess EXTRA: w/ Laura Dyches beginning on Tuesday, February , 2019. This is for 4th-6th grade students during their lunch time. We will meet in the Little Theater to play. This is ONLY for kids who already know how to play; we will not be teaching them how to play. We will play until March , 2019. This is a time for kids to practice chess for fun and, if they want, we will have some mini tournaments! Nebo Chess Tournament Information
- Choir EXTRA: w/ Amy Lewis, Katie Drollinger (pianist) Wednesday(s), 8:00am-8:45am (Little Theatre) Registration Form
- Dance EXTRA: Registration Form
- Drama/School Play: w/ Amy Lewis and Chelsie Call
We are so excited to announce our school play for the 2018-2019 school year! It will be .... Students in 3rd-6th grade(s) are welcome to audition. There will be a parent meeting ... Below is the link to sign up for auditions. Please complete the survey prior to the parent meeting. Auditions will be ... Our play will be performed ...
Play Rehearsal Schedule
- Math Lab: w/ Tiffany Taylor (by teacher appointment only) on Tuesday(s) and Wednesday(s) from 3:15pm-4:15pm during February/March
- Orchestra - w/ ; 6th grade students: 2018-2019 Schedule * Start time: 8:00 a.m.
- Robotics EXTRA: w/ Mrs. Fagergren Beginning [6 weeks on Tuesday(s): Oct. -Nov. from 3:15pm-4:15pm (3rd, 4th, 5th grades) Registration Form
- Science EXTRA: w/ Miss McKendrick (grades 4-6) and Miss Young (grades 1-3) on Wednesday and Friday afternoon from 3:15 p.m.- 4:15 p.m., starting and running through (six sessions). Classes will be held in Room 31 (grades 1-3), and Room 15 (grades 4-6) Registration Form