ONLINE Registration will open July 1, 2017. Elementary Registration will be held on August 1, 2017 (computers will be provided at the school). If you complete registration ONLINE, there is no need to come to Elementary Registration on August 1, 2017. Once you have completed the registration process, Teacher Assignment(s) will be available using SIS @ http://www.nebo.edu/parents/sis on August 1, 2017.
Registration is the process of providing or verifying your student's information, and signing any documents required by the district or by legislation; this can be done online to save time. Additional documentation is also required for first-time students or if any of these additional documents have changed for a returning student; these additional documents must be delivered in person. (see step 4)
Your student will only be Enrolled into classes after the school verifies the completion of the Registration process and that all required documentation has been provided.
Steps to Register Online:
- Fill out Registration via the Aspire Student Information System
- Make a Donation: mail/bring payment to school (donation form); via RevTrak (see instructions)
(Used for field trips, school supplies, class activities, class T-shirts, etc.)
- School Meals
- Deliver necessary documentation to the School
(Required for 1st time Spanish Oaks students, or if one of these has changed)
- Proof of Residency
- Proof of Custody
- Primary Home Language (Other than English)
Walk-in Registration: August 1st from 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- For those who did not complete online registration and need our computer lab to do so.
- For first-time Spanish Oaks students required to bring documentation.
- For returning students with changes to custody, medical or residency status. (Please bring documentation.)