What do we do at Spanish Oaks to get ready for a new school year ...? We all get together and make memories! Thank you to ALL the amazing faculty and staff at our school for countless hours spent getting ready for the return of this year's students ... We are SO excited to see you all on Monday!
Dear Spanish Oaks Families!
Welcome Back ... we hope this finds you enjoying the final moments of an amazing summer.
- Back to School (AM) http://spanishoaks.nebo.edu/content/back-school-information
- Open House (PM) http://spanishoaks.nebo.edu/content/back-school-information
- School Schedule http://spanishoaks.nebo.edu/content/school-schedule
- School News http://spanishoaks.nebo.edu/news
We will see you all next week ... Happy Monday!
Kali Brown, Principal
Spanish Oaks Elementary
Take out phones and you can “LIKE” us right now!
- Instagram https://twitter.com/SpanishOaksElem
- Twitter @spanish_oaks
#SpanishOaksExplorers / #BeSomeonesHero
This Saturday, August 5, 2017 is the Tabitha's Way Annual Backpack Giveaway. It will be held at the Spanish Fork Fairgrounds in the Tennis Court Building from 10:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. The backpacks are filled with school supplies and are free to anyone in need. Children receiving backpack(s) must be present at the event.
2017-2018 Reflections Theme: "Within Reach"
The Student Entry Form and Artist Statement Form are now on the same form! You asked, and we listened! You now only need to print off one piece of paper. Both sections still need to be completed. If you need more space to complete the "Artist Statement", please use another piece of paper and attach it to the orginal form.
Please NOTE: The Student Entry Form MUST have handwritten signatures on it ... typed name(s) does not give consent. Students may submit multiple entries - only one (1) entry per arts category
- 17-18 Reflections Student Entry Form.pdf
- 17-18 Reflections Consent Form Guidelines.pdf
- 17-18 Reflections Consent Form.pdf
Date TBD to turn into school... Please look for Entry Forms sent home with your students!! * October 20 - Due to Council