We are now using Google mail (gmail) for student email accounts. You can help your student with their password by:
- logging into your SIS account
- clicking on 'update student contact information'
- Click on each students name
- locate the 'show password' link next to their student ID number
- This also makes it possible for you to monitor their email account if you wish. You can access their password (even if they change it) by logging your SIS account and showing the password.
* Only students in 4th through 6th grades are taught about their email accounts in their computer planning time class.
Updating your student's information is now online!
- Click on SIS box (on left of screen)
- Log into SIS (orange box)
- Under the login box click on “Request User Name”
- Enter Student ID # (number is listed on attached form)
- Enter Date of Birth
- Click on Look-up Student
- Click on box “Confirm Student”
- Click on “Choose Contact”
- Type in a Username and Password (keep this information for future use)
- Click on “Create Account”
- Click on “X” on box
- Select “Update Student Contact Information”
- Click on “Verify” box
- Update information (using the edit button, also make sure you add Emergency contacts)
- Click on the blue “verify” again to go back to the information screen
- After all information is correct, click “verified” on the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
remember every Wednesday is an early out day @ 2:30
UTIPS practice tests for students